Air Transport 2017-03-10T14:36:40+00:00


Airport Transfers…

An airport transfer service is offered for campers arriving through Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ). If campers arrive and depart within designated times, this service is offered free of charge. You MUST notify us of transportation required, by completing our Air Transortation Form as soon as your flight is booked, and no later than May 31st. Any international families booking camp space after this date should call the camp office to enquire if an airport transfer service can still be arranged.

Travelling to Camp…

Please book your flight to arrive at Toronto’s Pearson International Airport between 8am and 11.30 on the first day of your session. If you are unable to do so, separate pickup can be arranged (at an extra fee).

Our main airport shuttle leaves Pearson International Airport at approximately 12.30pm and campers flying from North and Central America should aim to arrive no later than 11.30am. Staff will be on hand to meet all flights until this time. We have a second, smaller shuttle leaving at 6pm for the benefit of campers flying in from Europe and further afield.

Travelling home…

If you are returning home at the end of sessions 1, 2 or 3, please book your flight to depart between 10am and 1pm on the DAY AFTER your session ends.

If you are returning home at the end of session 4, please book your flight to depart AFTER 7PM on the last day of your session.

If you are unable to arrange a flight between our designated times, please contact us before booking a flights. Separate drop off can be arranged (at an extra fee).;

Campers taking advantage of our airport pick up service will be met in the arrivals area by camp staff carrying Centauri signage. It is recommended that younger campers travel as unaccompanied minors, in which case they will be supervised by airline staff who will ensure they connect with our staff.

Please contact us for more information before booking your flight.

Click here to request airport shuttle

Travelling with Children

Useful information from the Government of Canada for traveling with Children

Visa Requirements  IMPORTANT – CHANGES IN 2017

Please check if you require a visa to enter Canada.

If you do not require a visa, you still may require an eTA. New entry requirements are now in effect: visa-exempt foreign nationals who fly to or transit through Canada need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). Please check the government website to see if you require one.